1. My name isn't Maree it is Natalie. And it isn't Natalie it is pronounced Na-tar-lee. For some reason my parents decided to spell it differently. This leads to much explanation but has been a great ice-breaker in the past.
2. I met my husband when I was a barmaid and he was a singer in a band. Very cliche and I love it!
3. I own 40 party dresses and 38 pairs of party heels. Definitely part of my former life as I learn to embrace flats as a mummy.
4. I run a family business with my brother and my husband and we make Christmas lights (among other things)
5. I am a fast mover - we got engaged in November 2008, married in February 2009, pregnant in June 2009 and had a baby in April 2010. Lucky we had been together for 9 years before that.
6. I am petrified of horses which doesn't work well when my husband plays polo and we have 5 horses at our house.
7. I have only recently developed my sweet tooth during my pregnancy. Pre-pregnancy I was a cheese platter orderer off the dessert menu. Now I am cheesecake all the way baby! Just another thing I have to thank my gorgeous little man for.