I am consumed by......
- Working out easier ways to walk without weeing myself
- Trying to roll over in bed
- How I am going to bend over to pick up the many things that are lying on my floor
- Elevating my extremely puffy feet
- Attending midwife appointments, baby classes, capsule fittings
- Trying to make or buy everyone's birthday presents for April & May
- Getting baby clothes washed and dried in a part of the world where it has been raining for 2 weeks solid
- Freezing meals
- Making sure I have enough chocolate and ice in the house to last me through each day
- Feeling everything that my body does and every move that Paddy makes and thinking "am I in labour?"
You know normal first baby 3 week from delivering jitters.
I realise I haven't shared with you my chemical free house that I pledged to achieve in February and happily did. And told you about my March one small change which I am working on. These things take a distant second to the every important things on the list.
I can't believe I have become so involved in myself in such a short time.... I will be back with a more positive chat but for now it is 3:30am and I have been up for hours so we might have to leave the positive chat for another day xoxo