- Washing Powder
- Dishwashing Liquid - already been happening since before Christmas but must continue with this one
- Toilet & Bathroom Cleaner
- Bench spray
- Floor cleaner
My plan is to
- Get rid of all the chemical cleaners I have under my sink. I think I will bring them to work to give to our team members instead of throwing them out. I know that doesn't help promote the environmental message but I think getting these guys on board would be a hard one
- Make my washing powder - I plan to make a big bucket full before Paddy arrives.
- Make up a vinegar spray bottle for the kitchen, bathroom and toilet
- Stock up on vinegar for the floor cleaning
Another thing I have wanted to try is this recipe for homemade toothpaste. Promised myself I wouldn't buy any more toothpaste once the tube ran out and it is nearly there. So I might add that to my To Do list this month.
I will keep you updated with how I am going. Anybody else thinking of joining the one small change pledge....? You can join here