* Woke up and made a Pencil Roll
* Finished my obsession with downloading all of my CDs into ITunes - some hormonal urge that I had to do
* Hung out a load of washing only to find a basket full of towels that I had taken to the line yesterday. I hung out 3 towels and then didn't hang out the rest of the basket - yep baby brain episode for the day
* Went back to bed!!!!!
* Woken up by the rain which was lovely and refreshing - then got hit by the humidity when the rain stopped
* Made another Pencil Roll
* Ate a breakfast cooked by my husband - I know....Amazing!!
* Swept the floors (well at least I did one bit of housework for the day..)
* Exchanged gifts with Danny's Mum who dropped by
* Went for another visit with my beautiful neice and had a good chat with my sister
* Organised a cooking order for Christmas Eve - feeling better after writing yet another list.... not sure why that always makes me feel better but I'll just go with it.
Looking back this has been a lazy day!!! I am feeling guilty now so I might clean something before we go to sleep
Oh and the ultimate end to a super lazy day is that dinner is leftover Spag Bog from last night - fabulous!
Man how life is going to change when Paddy comes along.....!